Song in my dream.

Last night I had a dream. I dreamt that I was singing this song and apparently I love this song so much! The problem is now, I don’t remember what song was that. And I have been spending all morning googling to see if I can get remotely close to that song. Sadly enough I haven’t found that song till now. Sigh. I don’t remember the title, I don’t remember who sings that song. All I have in my head is a blurred memory of that song.

I guess I just have to stop and get over it already. Haha. Just like an SMS I sent to a friend of mine, earlier this week, “Sometimes, it is better to let something go, rather than holding on to something that was never really there in the first place”. I might have sung the song in my dream, when for all I know, that could well be a fictitious song in my mind.

On another note, Happy Mothers’ Day to all mothers!

Comments

Anonymous said…
use track ID on your mobile phone

kan senang ..hahaha
PiE said…
let me guess,

To Make You Feel My Love by Kris Allen.

^_^

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over