Wedding Bliss

I had the pleasure of attending a wedding of a very good friend of mine today. He had the solemnization ceremony on Friday and the bride’s reception on Saturday. I only have the opportunity to attend today’s reception because I was at another wedding in Ipoh yesterday.

I think, the best thing about attending a wedding is when it is the wedding of your good friend. And I guess, I have never felt happier when I see the bride and groom at a wedding then I was today when I saw him and his wife for the first time at the reception.

To the bride and groom, may Allah bless your marriage with lots of love and joy. I am so happy for the two of you.

Comments

peacewithGOD said…
Glad you enjoyed the wedding.. Its nice attending the wedding of a close friend.. Personally I haven't attended any cuz my friends are too young to get married and I just may be the first to get married. I hope my marriage will be as good as the one you just attended.. (smile)
Braden said…
jtyytj tytytyjtyjytj

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over