Got My First Wedding Gift.

Went out for dinner with some friends as a very good friend of mine came back from UK on year-end holiday in Malaysia. Last time I saw him was just after Aidil Fitri in September this year. What surprised me was at the end of the dinner, after our gossiping session at Chawan (Chatime was already closed at the time), he told me that he has something for me as a wedding gift. I was not expecting anything from him and if there was ever anything from him, I was hoping that he would be able to turn up for my wedding.

Anyway, thanks for making my night Khalid. Thanks for the gift and needless to say that seeing you tonight was more than enough as a wedding gift. I still digesting the fact that you will not be around for my wedding but I hope that you'd be around when I have my first child (whenever that is. Haha).

So there you go, 35 days to my wedding, and I have gotten my first gift. Thanks again. Alhamdulillah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over