Cambridge was a BLAST!

Parker's Piece, Cambridge.


King's College Cambridge.

King's College Cambridge.

Great Court, Trinity College Cambridge.

Trinity College's Chapel.


Trinity College's Chapel.

St. Catharine's College Cambridge.


These are the pictures from my Cambridge weekend break. I really love it there. Luckily for me because it wasn't raining when I was there. The sun was shining all day and my walk around Cambridge on Saturday afternoon was really nice. I visited Parker's Piece, Trinity College, King's College, Queens' College, and St. Catharine's College.

I had a really great time there, all thanks to my host Yazid Jay. He is a Natural Science student of Trinity College Cambridge. I wish I could stay there for few more days, but I have to leave for London on Sunday morning. Ciao ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over