Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.

It has been almost a week since I last updated this blog. I guess, being in second year means more workload and more serious. I now find myself in a position where I have to think about THE future. Gone are the days where I just want to finish the exam as soon as possible. Now, I actually have to acquire all those knowledge in lectures so that I can apply it in my work when I graduate in 2008. Ha-ha. Gone are the days where I can just skip one lecture or two just because I don’t feel like going. Gone are the days where I can just walk into a lecture without having to read some background materials. Sigh.

But let’s not get too bogged down on all that. The reason for this update is just to wish all my friends and family Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. I hope to those who got Eid cards from me like them and to those who gave me Eid cards, I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." - Victor Hugo. Quoted from heartquotes.net.

Comments

Anonymous said…
salam...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan Maaf Zahir Batin kalau ada salah silap yg aku penah buat kat ko sepanjang kita kenal huhu...

Semoga berbahagia di samping rakan2 ..
faisal said…
"I guess, being in second year means more workload and more serious. I now find myself in a position where I have to think about THE future."

couldn't agree more. it's only now that i started to think about my future.i wish i could have done it earlier.

anyway
happy eid mubarak k adam

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over