Answers!!!

Since no one wants to answer my questions, I don’t feel there is any obligation on my side to reveal the answers. However, since Ijah ventured a try, I feel I have to give out the answers anyway. The picture was actually the first picture that I posted in this blog in my first entry. And the two songs are significant to me because Teratai Layu Di Tasik Madu and Janji Manismu were composed by a composer named Adam Ahmad. Both songs won Juara Lagu. In case you don’t know who Adam Ahmad is, the song sang by Dayang Nurfaizah titled Kau Pergi Jua was once sung by Adam Ahmad.

On another note, congratulations to Adibah Noor and Azlan Abu Hassan for winning the recently concluded 21st Anugerah Juara Lagu in Kuala Lumpur.



“A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.” – Billy Jean King.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over