ONE YEAR!!!

When I first started this blog January last year, I thought this is going to be just like my previous blogs, which ended after two or three months. I had never thought that this day would actually come. For your information, I started this blog on the 21st January 2006 with my first post at 9.57 p.m. And the first comment that I received was from Emirin. And now that with this 149th post, I wish asterix! a happy birthday!

In conjunction with the one year anniversary of this blog and Anugerah Juara Lagu 21, I have a little competition for all of you. All you have to do is to tell me the answer to the two questions below by midnight of 22nd January 200 and I have a mystery gift waiting for you. This competition opens only to my friends and family.


The first question is, why is the above picture significant to this blog?

Teratai Layu Di Tasik Madu by Fauziah Latiff (Winner of Juara Lagu 1993)
Janji Manismu by Aishah (Winner of Juara Lagu 1990)


The second question is, why are the songs above significant to me?

I will reveal the answers on the 23rd January. By the way, if you are in Malaysia right now, don’t miss Anugerah Juara Lagu 21 at 9 p.m. (GMT+8) tonight.

“Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning.

Comments

Anonymous said…
significant of this pic? errmmm..ur laptop sama dgn mine! tiru eeehh?? :P

oh and i think ko pernah letak this pic before kan?
Adam Ahmad said…
Haha.

I'll tell the answer in two days time :)

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over