IC Malaysian Night

If you ask me how was the Imperial College Malaysian Night last Saturday, I will only give one word – superb! I really enjoyed myself throughout the entire performance and I have to say ‘Great Job’ to everyone involved in the production of ‘A Silent Cacophony’. Hats off to the production team, the cast, the ensemble for putting up a very commendable show.

Another Malaysian Night hosted by the Nottingham University will be held this Saturday but sadly, I will not be able to attend the event because of the PNB meeting the following day in London.

I think I’ll leave you with one of my favourite parts of the last Saturday’s performance – the remake of ‘Stomp’. (Sorry Ijah for not making the Dikir Barat as my favourite performance Ha-ha).



“Malaysian Night is a show that filled with the passion and spirit of the unique Malaysian culture. It is a show that is usually done by a Malaysia-related society within many tertiary-education institutions outside of Malaysia, to promote and introduce the Malaysian culture to the international community.” – Wikipedia.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha i pun suka STOMP!
yazid jay said…
Did it actually say that in Wiki? Wow!
Adam Ahmad said…
Stomp and the finale dance are the best! :D

Yes Yazid, you can find that in Wikipedia.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over