Hiatus!

Summer Exam Timetable

18 May 2007 – Accounting & Finance

22 May 2007 – Environmental Politics, Policy and Law

24 May 2007 – Business Planning

29 May 2007 – Business Law

31 May 2007 – Marketing Research Techniques

1 June 2007 – Applied Economics


Due to the upcoming final exam, I will not be updating this blog until further notice. Not that I will be studying a lot more than I am now, but it’s nice to prioritise my work at the moment. And between blogging and my study, I think it is wise for me to focus more on the later. Besides, between next week and the finals, I will have five more tests to take, so I’d better do get cracking on my revision from now.

To all my friends, good luck for your final exam too! Hope to see most you back in Malaysia in June! And wish me luck!

“A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers.” – Henry Louis Mencken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over