Aduhai Tun...

I was readin Reuters and I found an interesting news about Tun Dr. Mahathir. He gave an interview talking about what he feels about the current Prime Minister and the upcoming general election. I will not go into what he feels about Pak Lah because most people know about it already. But I want to go into what he said about the election.

Tun Dr. Mahathir urged Malaysians to vote in the general election based on the candidates’ credibility not solely on the party that the candidates came from. I agree with him on this but why did he never say any of this when he was the Prime Minister? Is it that only now he realizes how incompetent the current government is? Can’t he sense that during the last 22 years of his premiership?

I don’t want to blame him because there is no point of blaming. But I can’t help but wonder why only now that he wants to say all these things. Nevertheless, whenever the general election is, I just hope that Malaysians will do the right thing by voting for the right candidates (right is a very subjective word, I am not endorsing anyone or any party).

SOURCE: Reuters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over